Thursday, March 17, 2011

Spring Break

It has been a quiet Spring Break 2011. We have basically done nothing but stay close to home. When I say nothing, I mean nothing outside of this house like an extracurricular activity. We have done PLENTY:)

The boys and I have been on MISSION CLEAN HOUSE most of this week. Kinsley went with Daddy on an insurance claim yesterday and today was the boys turn. They wanted to go so that they could try and figure out what their Daddy does for a living. I doubt they understand much more when they come home, but at least they are getting quality male bonding time together in the pickup.

Sister and I did some stuff outside. She played in the sandbox while I looked for the bungee straps to the boat. I know I put them on at the beginning of winter because the cover has stayed on all winter (throughout both snow/wind storms) up until a couple of weeks ago. Then it rained, the wind blew, the cover came off on one side. Thankfully, I had bought extra straps a year ago and we got it all tied back down again. Who knows what happened to my old straps....And since I have basically new ones on it now, I guess I don't care anymore:):):)

Well guess it is time to get back to the grind of my day! I can't believe in a few months we will actually be un-tarping the boat and hitting the lake! EXCITING TIMES AHEAD!!! Hope you all are enjoying the SPRING weather on this Spring Break!!!!

No comments: