Monday, February 18, 2008

Spirit Week

I know some of you have been waiting to see picures from Spirit Week two weeks ago. The sick germs made it to our house, and you name, we have had it. So that is the reason for the delay. Poor Dilon even missed the last day of Spirit week (Fan Day) and Damon got to dress up alone. Daddy is getting sick again; we think with a possible sinus infection. So I don't think the illnesses have ran their full course here yet.

Monday was Duct Tape Day. As I stated previously, that was a new one for me. Tuesday was picture perfect because they had group pictures. The two stinks took such good pictures that when I saw the proofs I started to cry like a baby. Wednesday was Sr. Citizen day. Thursday (we didn't take pictures) was hero day. The boys dressed up in their halloween costumes and were Superman (Damon) and Batman (Dilon). And Friday was super Fan Day!!!! Damon loves blue so he thought it was awesome he got to spray his hair blue:)

Oh and we had to add the picture of Miss Kinsley finding her toes at the very end:)

Here are some pictures for you to enjoy!!!!

No comments: