Wednesday, April 2, 2008

We have a NIECE!

After making everyone else Aunts and Uncles years ago, Kevin and I have finally gotten our turn. Clayton and Tara (Kevin's Brother and sister-in-law) had their little girl yesterday, Avery Laura Fisher. She was born at 6:18PM. She weighed 5 pounds, 11 ounces and was 19 inches long. We haven't got to see her yet (hence the reason for no pictures) but once we do, I will post pictures of her. It will be neat to see her as she is near the size the boys were when they were born. It will be a fun comparison. And it will be neat to see how giant Kinsley looks next to her since she weighs almost twenty pounds now:)

In other happenings in Kevin's family, I don't know if I have posted it or not, but Kevin's youngest brother, Curtis, is engaged. He has been for almost six weeks now. Robin is her name and they have been dating for almost a year and half. They haven't set an official date (we have an idea) but when they do I will post it for sure!

My family is pretty quiet these days in comparison to Kevin's. All the girls are pretty content and busy going to school and working. Mom and Dad continue the work on their home...I will have to get new pictures up. It is coming right along:)

We are nearing the busiest time of year in the Fisher household: The end of the school year and wheat harvest. I got the school schedule yesterday; it is crazy! But it will be a good opportunity to share pictures of activities with all of you!

Have a great rest of the week!

No comments: