Sunday, January 20, 2008

Inspiration

This is totally off topic here, but it makes me realize how fortunate I am everyday to have healthy children. I have two small friends that are fighting cancer.

The first, Connor Cruse, has been fighting cancer for two and half years. His valiant fight and his family's courage are unbelievable. They have been a true inspiration to me and I pray for their continued strength and for Connor's healing daily. His website is http://www.connorcruse.com/

Then there is sweet little Morgan Snowden. She is a first grader that goes to the same school as the boys. Her fight with cancer started in August. Our local communities have rallied around her and her family, and we continue to pray for her body's healing and her family's well being and strength. Her site is http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/morgansnowden

I just wanted to share these two remarkable young people's stories. You don't realize how fortunate you are until you really stop and think about what these families have gone through.

Have a wonderful Sunday!!!! Hopefully will post more later on about the kiddos....have more pics to share!!!!

Lesley

P.S. I just went and checked Connor's site. Joy is Connor's Mom and her latest post is something everyone should read. It is her Jan. 17, 2008 update and it is about perspective. If you miss it, email me and I will send it to you.

1 comment:

suzi j said...

cool blog, thanks for posting it.