Friday, January 23, 2009

Toenail clippers....

I know that may sound strange. I thought it was a strange thing to post about, until last night.

Kinsley came into my bathroom while I was getting ready to go to a ballgame. She was fully dressed right down to her socks and shoes. I was talking to her and she was talking back. Quite the little conversation we had:). She was quiet all of the sudden and I thought she had gone. Instead, she had gotten into my top drawer in my bathroom. She had dug out the toenail clippers. When I looked down, she had her left sock and shoe off. She had the toenail clippers held over her toe. Thankfully they were closed and she couldn't trim her own toes.

It is amazing the things she is picking up. I stand in amazement every day at the things she watches us do once or twice, and then tries to mimic. I am so thankful that it is just as amazing the second time around as it was when the boys were small.

Have a great weekend and take the time to enjoy the little things in life!!!

No comments: