Friday, March 14, 2008

Dilon is doing GREAT!!!

Hi all!!!

Dilon is doing well!!! We returned home around 10:30. We are keeping him very consistent on his pain medicine to ward off any pain for the next couple of days. He wanted a Wacky Pack from Sonic with French Toast Sticks and Tater Tots. Not sure how good that was in the category of soft foods but he was so hungry that he ate it all plus a Jello snack that I thrown in for him for the ride home. He has ate me out of house and home today already and is drinking like he is supposed too. He is watching Bee Movie right now and resting. I am truly amazed at how well he is doing.

I actually sat in the waiting room this morning wandering if we made the right decision. I got my answer after his surgery. The doctor told us that he had tonsils the size of a 50 year old man. He hadn't seen any that big in a child of his age in a very long time. He asked if he was having breathing problems. I told him I didn't think so. Well, on the way home, Dilon mentioned that he could breath so much better. I guess in a way I am thankful for the strep throat. Without it, we wouldn't have pursued the tonsils and Dilon probably would have had worse problems later in life.

Have a wonderful Friday and a nice Weekend!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Prayers are answered. I am so glad to hear Dilon is doing so Great. Tell him Hello from Aunt Patty. Love you all.