Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Perspective

There have been several posts in the last couple of weeks regarding Inspiration and different happenings in our life and in the life of others around us. This weekend and the start of this week are no different.

I am asking for prayer requests tonight. Kevin's brother, Clayton, and his wife, Tara, are expecting a baby girl the end of April. I don't know all of the details, but apparently her blood pressure is too high. There have been other issues up to this point, but due to the blood pressure, I am pretty sure Kevin said she is going on bed rest now until she delivers. I am not sure how serious this situation is at this point, but just please pray for them during this time.

Another awesome thing occurred this weekend. The Lady Raiders won another Gold Ball and are State Champions. Back-to-back ones at that. They made it known that this ball was dedicated to my little friend Morgan. They have forged a special bond all year and have adopted her as one of the team. I am sure if you have visited Morgan's site you have realized that. Well, the Sunday Oklahoman (the newspaper here) recognized it too. You can read the neatest article that made Morgan famous!!!

http://newsok.com/article/3210928/1204440028

I am blessed. I have three healthy kids, a roof over my head, a husband that works extremely hard so that I have the choice to be a stay at home mom, and many other countless blessings. Sometimes, or actually most times, we get so caught up in the day to day grind of life that it is very easy to forget how blessed we are to have each other. How blessed we are to have the simple things in life that we take for granted everyday.

No comments: