Thursday, March 13, 2008

Surgery Time

I just wanted to update and let you all know that Dilon's surgery is scheduled for 6:30 tomorrow morning. We have to be there at 5:45. It will be an early start to the day, but thankfully it won't require to much to keep him away from food/drinks that early in the morning. And the cutoff time tonight for food/drink is well past bedtime.

I also wasn't sure how long a surgery this is or how they put them out. He will be in surgery for thirty to forty five minutes. They use gas to put him under. Thank goodness, I was relieved. The child would have come unhinged with an IV!!!

Morgan is doing better today. They gave her meds to help with the swelling and thankfully, no evidence of cancer was found yesterday. Her fluid was clear!!! Thank you to all of those who prayed for her yesterday. I know her family appreciates it more than words can say!!!

Well have a great afternoon!!! I will update tomorrow when I have a chance and let you all know how Dilon is doing!!!

No comments: